-->>Setup and usage<<--          
3D Options for Windows 7
Regardless of codecs, video players etc.  is there a way to view 3D MKVs in windows seven be it in full high def or 720p.  If so how can I accomplish this?  Thank you.
(05-08-2018, 06:49 PM)jachin99 Wrote: Regardless of codecs, video players etc.  is there a way to view 3D MKVs in windows seven be it in full high def or 720p.  If so how can I accomplish this?  Thank you.

With my codecs installed, use a MPC-BE pre-configured player from my Tools page designated to contain madVR.

If playback is choppy, your CPU is just to weak and hardware acceleration is not available for 3D playback.
Playback from my laptop (i7-3610QM @ 2.30GHz) is choppy where as on my desktop (i5-4670K @ 3.40GHz) is as smooth as butter.
(05-09-2018, 01:55 AM)Shark007 Wrote:
(05-08-2018, 06:49 PM)jachin99 Wrote: Regardless of codecs, video players etc.  is there a way to view 3D MKVs in windows seven be it in full high def or 720p.  If so how can I accomplish this?  Thank you.

With my codecs installed, use a MPC-BE pre-configured player from my Tools page designated to contain madVR.

If playback is choppy, your CPU is just to weak and hardware acceleration is not available for 3D playback.
Playback from my laptop (i7-3610QM @ 2.30GHz) is choppy where as on my desktop (i5-4670K @ 3.40GHz) is as smooth as butter.

I have MPC-HC but not BE already configured with MadVR, and the files will not play in 3D.  Do I absolutely need BE?  Is there some particular file format or extension these files have to be in?  I had this working a few years ago with MadVR in JRiver Media Center but I think that was on Win 8 or 10.  Thanks.
I don't know how to fix your current player / renderer setup.

I do know that if you uninstall madVR and then install the pre-configured MPC-BE player acquired from my tools page with madVR integrated, it will work.
(of coarse, having my codecs installed is assumed)
Just to be absolutely sure, when I install BE, if that comes bundled with LAV, it WILL NOT install an older version of LAV over your latest advanced codecs, correct?  It also won't change your recommended codec settings as well?  Thanks.
BE does not include LAV but for a proper 3D setup, you need to use BE with madVR integrated, downloaded from my Tools page.
Installing this player changes nothing as far as codec settings are concerned.