06-19-2012, 05:52 AM
RE: About Icaros
Here is another build ready for testing.
In this build, I've tried to address most of the issues posted in this thread, and mailed to me since 2.1.
I've also taken the time to update and improve the installer, so it'll be available from now on.
Here is the changelog for Icaros 2.1 Beta 2:
[v.2.1.0 Beta 2]
- Installer updated and improved. Upgrading is still possible
- Added option to prefer landscape covers, in files with multiple covers
- Fix Flac thumbnailing in specific files
- Fix Flac properties in specific files
- All advanced options can be enabled/disabled at all times
- Catch exception when trying to delete the thumbnail cache, while it is in use
- Fixed corrupted thumbnails in certain TS files
- Many minor fixes, improvements and structural changes
Icaros 2.1 Beta 2 Installer: Download
Icaros 2.1 Beta 2 Portable: Download
If anyone is experiencing new Flac problems, be sure to send me a sample with a description of the problem. (Thanks lordkag for the previous samples).
I've added an option to prefer landscape covers to IcarosConfig.
This option only applies to files with both a normal cover and a landscape cover.
In case a file only contains a landscape cover, it will still show that as long as Cover Art is enabled in Icaros.
All feedback is, as usual, very appreciated. Both here in this thread or via mail/PM.
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64
|Messages In This Thread|
RE: About Icaros - Xanashi - 06-19-2012 05:52 AM
Net Framework 4 error in event log due to Icaros thumnails - robertden - 02-16-2013, 11:09 AM