-->>Setup and usage<<--          
[BUG] OneDrive on-demand issue? No thumbnails for files under specific folders
Bug 
Hello and thanks for the Icaros! I have been using it for a couple of years now, and it worked awesome, until very recently.

I believe the issue is a conflict introduced with the OneDrive update, alongside the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. I am certainly sure that it has something to do with the files-in-question being synced to OneDrive, for the following reason:

Note 1: My Desktop folder is synced to OneDrive, while my Downloads folder is not.
Note 2: I use Icaros for .webm thumbnails.

1) If I copy the file.webm from my Desktop to my Downloads folder, I can see the thumbnail for the copy, it never disappears.
2a) Even when I copy the file.webm on the Desktop and paste a copy to the Desktop again, I can see the thumbnail for the copy, until...
2b) I then continuously refresh my Desktop via F5.
2c) I keep an eye on the OneDrive icon on taskbar to see whether the file is synced or still syncing.
2d) As soon as the file gets synced to OneDrive, with the next refresh on the desktop, the thumbnail for the copy again disappears.

Thereby I conclude that the issue occurs when the file is synced to OneDrive.

I also believe that it is due to the new OneDrive On-Demand feature. Why do I suspect that? Well, because it is the latest major change to OneDrive, and before the update it was all fine. Besides, I have recently found out that MatLab also conflicts with the On-Demand feature, as you can see people complaining about it there: https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/...ld-16273-1

I don't know what can be done about it, but here is my bug report about it.