-->>Setup and usage<<--          
Feature request - Option to remove the film frame graphic from video thumbnails
I'm talking about the graphic film frame that windows adds around every video file thumbnail.

Without it, thumbnails would be larger, more distinguishable, and UI cleaner. Basically the same as thumbnails for images.

Before, I had a different app similar to Icaros that did that. Unfortunately that is the only good thing it did. Everything else was clunky, and thumbnail generation really slow. Icaros is THE perfect app for what it does, I just miss this little feature.

Regardless whether you implement it or not, Icaros is awesome, thank you so much for creating it! Smile
(07-28-2016, 05:52 AM)mtg45 Wrote: I'm talking about the graphic film frame that windows adds around every video file thumbnail.

Without it, thumbnails would be larger, more distinguishable, and UI cleaner. Basically the same as thumbnails for images.

Before, I had a different app similar to Icaros that did that. Unfortunately that is the only good thing it did. Everything else was clunky, and thumbnail generation really slow. Icaros is THE perfect app for what it does, I just miss this little feature.

Regardless whether you implement it or not, Icaros is awesome, thank you so much for creating it! Smile

Just visit the 3.01 beta thread beneath yours Wink
(07-28-2016, 09:43 PM)Schroff87 Wrote: Just visit the 3.01 beta thread beneath yours Wink

:O <3
(07-29-2016, 04:46 AM)mtg45 Wrote:
(07-28-2016, 09:43 PM)Schroff87 Wrote: Just visit the 3.01 beta thread beneath yours Wink

:O <3

^__^ <3

Hope that was what you were looking for.