-->>Setup and usage<<--          
Hyperlinks not working in Outlook 2016
So if I check the suggested settings for the 32bit and 64bit componenets, hyperlinks in Outlook 2016 no longer work. The error message is:

"Your organization's policies are preventing us from completing this action for you. For more info, please contact your help desk"

I would say this is a bug  but hopefully you can check.
Press [Reset All] in both Apps 
and then when selecting the [x] SUGGESTED settings checkbox, answer Yes
(11-05-2016, 09:11 AM)Shark007 Wrote: Press [Reset All] in both Apps 
and then when selecting the [x] SUGGESTED settings checkbox, answer Yes

That's exactly what I did after installation but I did it again anyway. Surprisingly, that fixed the issue. What might have happened?
sorry to say but I do not have any clairvoyant abilities.
(11-05-2016, 12:48 PM)Shark007 Wrote: sorry to say but I do not have any clairvoyant abilities.

I was simply asking for the possibilities that you van think of. I'm not sure why you keep on being sarcastic (even on the earlier thread that I made). I know your software is free and all but do you really have to be like this?
you're asking me to explain why something didn't work as expected.
To answer that, I would have needed to be present when the anomaly occurred.
If I told you that you probably clicked No mistakenly, you'd have not liked that answer either.

So in conclusion, I opted for the best possible answer I could come up with.
Sorry that it is not what you would have preferred to hear.
In the end, the problem was solved and this is perhaps the most important thing. Also, I recently discussed the possibility of changing the type of hyperlink in a message in HTML or RTF format, it turned 
out that this is also pretty simple task even for those who are far from an expert in Outlook. 

Even import eml to outlook browse this page wasn`t so difficult as I had thought before. Well, I mean if you follow the instructions and recommendations Outlook, for the most part, should not be a problem. As usual, we educate ourselves and help others ...