-->>Setup and usage<<--          
In Windows 10 doesnt work at all
I am using last advanced codecs v714.

I am trying uninstall and clean install. Tryin reset all in 32 and 64 comp. Trying suggested but I still dont have codecs properly running. I dont even see any tray icon anywhere. Using Windows 10 pro.

Thank you for helping me.
I just installed a newer version v718 on a friend's Windows 10 v1607 Pro machine and they work as expected.
try getting a newer version than v714.
(02-10-2017, 08:43 AM)kulovy Wrote: I am using last advanced codecs v714.

I am trying uninstall and clean install. Tryin reset all in 32 and 64 comp. Trying suggested but I still dont have codecs properly running. I dont even see any tray icon anywhere. Using Windows 10 pro.

Thank you for helping me.

here is a copy/paste from the Setup and usage page

Windows 10 users . . .Video playback problems? No Subtitles showing? Audio bitstreaming issues in WMP or Media Center?
Is the problem with MKV?... go to the MKV TAB, and choose to [x] disable Media Foundation for MKV
Is the problem with MP4?... go to the MPG~MP4 or Windows SWAP TAB, and choose to [x] disable Media Foundation for MP4
Is the problem with AVI?... go to the AVI TAB and select the checkbox to [x] disable Media Foundation for AVI
you can also set a different splitter for better subtitle support; example, gabests splitter for avi supports divx.com subtitles in avi and divx files.