-->>Setup and usage<<--          
My codec setup keeps getting removed from itself
Like the title states , the codec setup keeps getting removed from itself and i don't know why and how to fix that

Setup Folder:

[Image: 2pydhq9.png]

when i try to launch 32bit Application Settings and 64bit Application Settings:

[Image: 30mqo9h.jpg][Image: 12164j9.jpg]

Regards,,
It seems as though your registry is screwed up.
Known causes are the use of Registry Cleaners such as CCleaner or choosing to disable UAC.

Once you learn to avoid breaking the registry, install the latest version using the Upgrade process offered by the latest installer.
(04-17-2017, 10:00 AM)Shark007 Wrote: It seems as though your registry is screwed up.
Known causes are the use of Registry Cleaners such as CCleaner or choosing to disable UAC.

Once you learn to avoid breaking the registry, install the latest version using the Upgrade process offered by the latest installer.

Thanks for your reply and assist

In fact i am not using any Registry Cleaners or choosing to disable UAC , i just use Bitdefender Total Security.

So what else might be the cause of the problem?!

Regards,,
1st, go to the 64bit installation folder, C:\Program Files\Shark007
and execute the uninstaller, unins000.exe

Use the link I provided in my previous post to get the latest installer.
Use it to upgrade the installation.
That should fix it unless something is still removing the registry entries after installation.
(04-19-2017, 12:16 PM)Shark007 Wrote: 1st, go to the 64bit installation folder, C:\Program Files\Shark007
and execute the uninstaller, unins000.exe

Use the link I provided in my previous post to get the latest installer.
Use it to upgrade the installation.
That should fix it unless something is still removing the registry entries after installation.

Thanks again for your reply

I will give it a try and will let you know if it worked.

Regards