-->>Setup and usage<<--          
New Release: 3.0.0 RC 4
Thumbs Up 
(03-22-2016, 02:03 PM)Xanashi Wrote: I believe Videohelp is self-hosting their files, so you should be able to get the latest build (RC 4) from there.
Here is the link.

Otherwise I will gladly upload the files to an alternative host.

Awesome. Videohelp's link worked. Thanks Smile
Hi.

I've noticed that this version doesn't generate thumbnails for .mkv files that have been encoded with x265 codec. I've installed back RC 3 and as soon as I opened the folder, it generated the missing thumbnails.

I'm on Windows 10 64-bit.
I can't seem to get the automatic building of the thumbnail cache feature to work. It shows 'indexing' and 'building' and a lot of disk usage, but then when I open a folder which I have included in the caching setting locations, it just rebuilds the thumbnails in windows. I'm in windows 10 64 bit, fully updated.

Thanks for any advice!
(05-01-2016, 12:33 AM)AprilShowers Wrote: Hi.

I've noticed that this version doesn't generate thumbnails for .mkv files that have been encoded with x265 codec. I've installed back RC 3 and as soon as I opened the folder, it generated the missing thumbnails.

I'm on Windows 10 64-bit.

Hmm... I can't confirm this. HEVC/H256 files work fine here on Windows 10 with RC4. 
Please try again with the next new release (will be out soon) and see if you still have this problem.
(05-11-2016, 04:47 AM)mackerman Wrote: I can't seem to get the automatic building of the thumbnail cache feature to work. It shows 'indexing' and 'building' and a lot of disk usage, but then when I open a folder which I have included in the caching setting locations, it just rebuilds the thumbnails in windows. I'm in windows 10 64 bit, fully updated.

Thanks for any advice!

Hmm... what size are you displaying your files in, in File Explorer?
(05-16-2016, 04:13 PM)Xanashi Wrote:
(05-11-2016, 04:47 AM)mackerman Wrote: I can't seem to get the automatic building of the thumbnail cache feature to work. It shows 'indexing' and 'building' and a lot of disk usage, but then when I open a folder which I have included in the caching setting locations, it just rebuilds the thumbnails in windows. I'm in windows 10 64 bit, fully updated.

Thanks for any advice!

Hmm... what size are you displaying your files in, in File Explorer?

Extra Large in file explorer. Thanks.