(08-21-2016, 04:49 AM)moevora Wrote: 1. Oh wow, thanks for the guide.. I didnt know that..
2. I just added 'epub' to thumbnail filetypes.. forget it then..
3. Well the explorer just freeze and I cant do anything in the folder (thumbnail generated but freeze halfway, cant delete/copy/move)
But, it works fine now after I clear the caches and restart.. >.>
From my guess the problem caused by pdf handlers from 'PDF Preview for Windows 10'.. I was trying to get thumbnail for my pdfs files, so I downloaded this program..
btw, SumatraPDF installer type can generate thumbnails for pdfs in win10?
I used SumatraPDF (portable) myself..
1. No problem, hope it works for you!
2. After some testing, I can confirm that epub files work pretty will with the current version of Icaros. :)
I will be adding it as a default format to the next release of Icaros.
3. Okay, let me know if you have any further issues with this. And if you think Icaros is involved in any way.
I too use the SumatraPDF portable version, so I haven't actually tried their shell extension yet,
but as far as I can tell from their website, if you use the installer to install Sumatra, you get the option
to install their shell extension as well. And it should work on Windows 10.