-->>Setup and usage<<--          
New Release: 3.0.1 RC 1
Star 
Good Evening Everyone,

First things first. 
I'm terribly sorry for the awful level of support, I've provided these past couple of months. 
I'm currently working two jobs, and it's taking its toll on my energy. 

Today, we have just a general update with bug fixes, localization updates, and updated FFmpeg.
I hope to be a bit more diligent in the future with getting out updates like these on a more frequent basis.

Enjoy the new release! ;)

[Icaros v.3.0.1 RC 1]

- Added Ukrainian localization (Thank you Darko!)
- Fixed duration/bitrate/channel properties for certain MP3 files
- Improved duration precision for some MP3 files
- Recognize WEBP as an image format
- Update Russian localization (Thank you Ligre!)
- Update German localization (Thank you Mike!)
- Updated to GCC 6.2
- Updated FFmpeg

Icaros 3.0.1 RC 1 Installer: Download
Icaros 3.0.1 RC 1 Portable: Download
Great will give it a shot!

~Koog
I think we talked about that before but I think the options are a bit confusing, well only one part of it, really. And that is module activation also being the tab with the name on it. I always click the name (ex: Thumbnailing) by mistake when I meant to switch the options category (the picture icon), which would have been a click on the icon instead. Otherwise love it!
(12-15-2016, 03:00 PM)Stanzilla Wrote: I think we talked about that before but I think the options are a bit confusing, well only one part of it, really. And that is module activation also being the tab with the name on it. I always click the name (ex: Thumbnailing) by mistake when I meant to switch the options category (the picture icon), which would have been a click on the icon instead. Otherwise love it!

This has happened to me a few times also.