-->>Setup and usage<<--          
New Release: 3.0.2 Beta 2
Star 
Good Afternoon Everyone,

A much needed new release, it's been a while.
There isn't a lot of changes this time around, but getting FFmpeg updated,
the comic book parser fixed, and new (Finnish) and updated localizations is all good.

Also I'm incredibly sorry to all the people that have been asking for support and reported bugs 
these last few months. I simply haven't had the time or energy to focus on Icaros related matters
due to several deadlines in my current jobs. 

I will do my best to get back to everyone as soon as I can.
Perhaps it would be a good idea to create an issue tracker. Hmm... I'll see what I can do.
For now...

Enjoy the new release! ;)

[Icaros v.3.0.2 Beta 2]

- Fixed Comic Book cover selection (didn't always select the right cover image)
- Fixed some rendering bugs in IcarosConfig
- Added Finnish localization (Thank you Nuihc88!)
- Updated Danish, Italian and Turkish localizations (Thank you Kawamoto!)
- Updated FFmpeg

Icaros 3.0.2 Beta 2 Installer: Download
Icaros 3.0.2 Beta 2 Portable: Download

P.S. I will be stickying the latest release posts from now on to make them easier to find.
(04-09-2017, 08:15 AM)Xanashi Wrote: - Fixed Comic Book cover selection (didn't always select the right cover image)

Hi Xanashi,

works great, thanks!
It does not work on Windows 10 1703 (Creators Update). The program start only the first time, after not work anymore (not even trying to reinstall it),without giving any error.
(04-19-2017, 11:10 AM)asdasd40 Wrote: It does not work on Windows 10 1703 (Creators Update). The program start only the first time, after not work anymore (not even trying to reinstall it),without giving any error.

I am using it on 2 different 64bit systems (a laptop and a desktop) that both have the Creators Update installed and have no issues with either of them.
Working well here since available and installed. Thanks!
Windows 7 SP1 x64
Hi i found out that with the latest version of windows 10 (1703) Creators update. 
Icaros config won't open.

The problem seems to be if Afterburner and RivaTuner Statistic Server (RTSS) are running the d3d9.dll get locked and can't be called by icarosconfig.exe.
This appears to only happen with the creators update.

The problem can be solved by either copying d3d9.dll from system32 to the Icaros folder.
Or by excluding icarosconfig.exe in RivaTuner Statistic Server (RTSS).

I don't know how this can be solved by the developer sorry.
Hope it helps anyway.