-->>Setup and usage<<--          
New Version 8.2.8 Breaks Some TIF Thumbnails
I installed Advanced Codecs 8.2.8 (uninstalled previous version 7.3.0).  After I did so I found that the preview thumbnails no longer display properly for .TIF files.

Screenshot:

[Image: TIFThumb_Nails.png]

I'm positive Advanced Codecs broke this because I did a image backup restore and it was displaying properly again. But after I installed Advanced Codecs 8.2.8 the .TIF files preview thumbnails stopped displaying again.

How to fix this?

Edit:

Never mind. I found the solution by tinkering with the Icaros Thumbnails configuration settings. I changed the custom file types by adding to it the most know and the .TIF preview thumbnails magically re-appeared again.

Custom - Default

265;3g2;3gp;3gp2;3gpp;amv;ape;asf;avi;bik;divx;dv;dvr-ms;evo;f4v;flac;flv;hdmov;k3g;m1v;m2p;m2t;m2ts;m2v;m4a;m4b;m4p;m4v;mk3d;mka;mkv;mod;mov;mp2;mp2v;mp3;mp4;mp4v;mpc;mpe;mpeg;mpg;mpv2;mts;mxf;nsv;ogm;ogv;qt;ram;rm;rmm;rmvb;skm;tp;tpr;trp;ts;vob;webm;wm;wmv;wtv;xvid;y4m

Custom - After Adding Most Known

265;3g2;3gp;3gp2;3gpp;amv;ape;asf;avi;bik;bmp;cb7;cbr;cbz;divx;dpg;dv;dvr-ms;epub;evo;f4v;flac;flv;gif;hdmov;jpg;k3g;m1v;m2p;m2t;m2ts;m2v;m4a;m4b;m4p;m4v;mk3d;mka;mkv;mod;mov;mp2;mp2v;mp3;mp4;mp4v;mpc;mpe;mpeg;mpg;mpv2;mqv;mts;mxf;nsv;ofr;ofs;ogg;ogm;ogv;opus;png;qt;ram;rm;rmm;rmvb;skm;spx;swf;tak;tif;tiff;tp;tpr;trp;ts;tta;vob;wav;webm;wm;wmv;wtv;wv;xvid;y4m

[Image: TIFThumb_Nails2.png]
Adding tiff filetypes to Icaros has caused problems with the lockscreen images in Windows 10 so it is not used as a default.