-->>Setup and usage<<--          
.TAK audio file type support
(09-13-2014, 02:50 PM)Lenmaer Wrote: Sure, a custom property would be fine for the Bit Depth.

I'll see if I can get that fit in sometime in the near future.

(09-13-2014, 02:50 PM)Lenmaer Wrote: As for the sample rates, I think 44, 48, 96, 192 kHz is fine if shown like that in the properties.

I believe that's how it's displayed now.
Sure, there's no hurry. ^^

Thanks
Lenmaer, Soukyuu,

Tak and Wavpack has now been fully implemented.
Both thumbnailing and properties should now work with either format.

This includes thumbnailing for the file Lenmaer provided me with. ;)

I've also added the custom 'Bit depth' property to Icaros.
It should now show up for Flac, Ape, Mpc, Tak, and Wv files.

Funnily enough, I went and checked if this property already existed among the other native system properties, and it did!
Unfortunately, it had some rather strict limitations, which wasn't exactly what I was looking for,
so I ended up creating a custom property anyway.

Keep an eye out for the new release later today.
Thanks.

I'll test 2.2.7 beta 1
Thanks, works here. It seems to have a problem with album artist though, it's displayed as empty. This is true for all APEv2 formats by the way:

[Image: icaros_formats.PNG]
(09-18-2014, 11:24 AM)Soukyuu Wrote: Thanks, works here. It seems to have a problem with album artist though, it's displayed as empty. This is true for all APEv2 formats by the way:

Perhaps this has something to do with the way foobar stores the 'album artist' tag.
Could I borrow one of those samples for testing? :)
It would have probably been faster if you just copied the characters from my other post, but I uploaded one here. Smile
(09-18-2014, 02:02 PM)Soukyuu Wrote: It would have probably been faster if you just copied the characters from my other post, but I uploaded one here. :)

Thanks for the sample.
I currently don't have foobar2000 installed, so asking for these small samples is slightly easier for me, atm. :)

Anyway, it's been fixed. foobar used another tag name than mp3tag, so Icaros didn't recognize it.
One more thing: would it be possible to map album artist to artist in case the artist tag is empty? Maybe as a setting?