-->>Setup and usage<<--          
TMPGEnc Plus 2.5 no work with win7codecs
Hi,

I have installed in windows 7 64 bits; TMPGEnc Plus 2.5

When I try to encode a video with format mp4 or flv format. It tells me that the format is not supported.

How can I make TMPGEnc Plus 2.5 integrate with win7codecs ?

Thanks.
Just a guess but I'd assume that the deprecated TMPGEnc Plus software cannot handle the modern encodes (source files) that you're using. A simple tool to create MKV's from any source you have is called Metafox and can be downloaded from my Tools page. Just drag n drop a file to the Metafox icon the installer placed on your desktop and it will instantly create an MKV using the original, untouched contents of the source file.
I think this tool is to convert videos to mkv.  But that's not what I want.

what I want is that by attaching a video in mp4 to the tmpgenc this will recognize it, and so proceed to the program to make the vcd encoding of video, video dvd, according to my choice.
I do not have any other advice to offer, sorry.
Your issue is most likely caused by the MP4 file containing HEVC video which the program cannot handle because it is to old.
The program is old, but accepts all formats.

I have another PC where I have it installed, and it works very well. (ffdshow & AC3FILTER)

but when deciding to try win7codecs (In other PC), the other programs have worked for me, but this one has not
Ihave Bolisoft video joiner & Video Splitter and work fine with win7codecs.

I think some configuration should be done in the win7codecs for this to work, but I do not know what it is.
it has been several years that I renamed the Win7Codecs to ADVANCED Codecs.
Some other codec packager picked up my old package name and started using it.

It is quite possible that you are not even using my codecs after all.
Install the latest version, and it gave me more problems.

the version that worked best for me is 3.0.8.

but still the problem with tmpgenc.

I imagine that it would be necessary to configure something in the control panel of win7codecs, but I do not know anything about that.

Anyway, thank you very much for your cooperation.
TMPGEnc Plus 2.5 released in 2004 = 14 years old

Win7codecs 3.0.8 released in 2011 = 7 years old