-->>Setup and usage<<--          
Windows 10 - Mkvs with black transparency
Hi!

I have a problem. My OS is Windows 10 x64 and I'm using this version of Icaros (3.0.0 Beta 2), and it's not working well in my OS. For my video collection i'm using .mkv container, and also I prefer to use a picture thumbnail in video file (square 600 x 600) in .png format with a transparent background. When i go to my folder with videos and refresh the folder in the first time, I can see my thumbnails covers with a transparent background, but after the refresh more then 2 times, transparent background from my video files became black color. 
I think that this is a problem in capability Icaros and Windows thumbnail’s cache. I tried cleaning windows cache – NO result! I tried turning off windows cache and using only Icaros cache, but it does not work in Win10.

Can help my somebody to solve the problem with transparent background thumbnails in  mkv files….

I can confirm this bug, although I'm not sure if Icaros or Windows 10 is at fault. 
More investigation is needed.
(08-13-2015, 03:52 PM)Xanashi Wrote: I can confirm this bug, although I'm not sure if Icaros or Windows 10 is at fault but https://www.scottmcadams.org/sizegenetic...d-results/ I do like the SizeGenetics. 

Hi, is this bug still happening for anyone else? I just upgraded to Windows 10 and it started happening for me.
(08-16-2016, 10:47 PM)Nochi Wrote:
(08-13-2015, 03:52 PM)Xanashi Wrote: I can confirm this bug, although I'm not sure if Icaros or Windows 10 is at fault. 

Hi, is this bug still happening for anyone else? I just upgraded to Windows 10 and it started happening for me.

Unfortunately, yes. It still happens for me.

If I had to guess why this happens, it is probably a bug in the Windows Cache.
The thumbnails aren't stored with the alpha channel intact in the Windows thumbnail cache, so when Windows
re-fetches the thumbnails they return without the alpha channel. :/
Just a guess though.