-->>Setup and usage<<--          
dual audio
How to choose the audio? I do not speak English, I have many dual English and Portuguese audio movies, how do I choose Portuguese audio?

Xbox 360 Extender, Windows 8.1 Pro WMC
On the PC, you can select which audio track is played through the LAV splitter icon in the systray near the clock during playback. For the 360, you need to remux the file giving the preferred language preference over the alternate language so it is chosen automatically. There is no way to have a choice for the 360. It must be set as the 1st audio within the file itself.
(06-06-2018, 02:43 AM)Shark007 Wrote: On the PC, you can select which audio track is played through the LAV splitter icon in the systray near the clock during playback. For the 360, you need to remux the file giving the preferred language preference over the alternate language so it is chosen automatically. There is no way to have a choice for the 360. It must be set as the 1st audio within the file itself.

I'm very happy to see my MKV videos on xbox Big Grin
how to put audio 2 in place of audio 1 in in mkv videos without using programs? I want to watch on xbox 360, video conversion programs are very bad.
written with google translate
use mkvtoolnix
no conversion, just change audio positioning
(06-06-2018, 03:36 AM)Shark007 Wrote: use mkvtoolnix
no conversion, just change audio positioning

Thanks a lot for the help