-->>Setup and usage<<--          
flv file details in windows 10 explorer
Flv files in Windows 10 Explorer are labeled "Video Clip (flv)" as file type.  Length does not show in the hover info and there are no details in Properties.  Something I read before downloading the Shark Codecs indicated that this info would show after installation.  So far the info is not there so I am wondering if I have missed something or need to make a setting adjustment of some kind.  Your help is greatly appreciated.      Sincerely,   Jack
(05-21-2016, 08:35 AM)Jack Gittings Wrote: Flv files in Windows 10 Explorer are labeled "Video Clip (flv)" as file type.  Length does not show in the hover info and there are no details in Properties.  Something I read before downloading the Shark Codecs indicated that this info would show after installation.  So far the info is not there so I am wondering if I have missed something or need to make a setting adjustment of some kind.  Your help is greatly appreciated.      Sincerely,   Jack

Hi Jack,

Make sure Properties are enabled in IcarosConfig, and make sure the checkbox for flv is selected on the Properties page.

Flv files should show properties/details in Explorer with Icaros installed.