-->>Setup and usage<<--          
xbox 360 information
I cannot say anything here with certainty.
I had no personal interest in this and did it solely because users banded together and bought the 360 for me to test with.

check the MKV TAB and try different settings.
The Divx.com splitter is an absolute necessity and I suggest that you click on it even though it already shows up as selected.
Only the 64bit settings matter on a 64bit OS.
Thanks. Would you know if I need the standard codecs too or just the advanced components package?
(02-02-2018, 09:35 AM)Shark007 Wrote: I cannot say anything here with certainty.
I had no personal interest in this and did it solely because users banded together and bought the 360 for me to test with.

The Divx.com splitter is an absolute necessity and I suggest that you click on it even though it already shows up as selected.

Ok so I uninstalled the 64 bit advanced back and installed the package with both 32bit and the 64bit codecs and my mkvs are now showing up on the Xbox 360!
MKVs are pixelated at the moment but I've figured that out before so hopefully I can find the solution again. I'm updating this just for anyone else who might be in the same boat as me.
(02-02-2018, 11:29 AM)Nocontact Wrote:
(02-02-2018, 09:35 AM)Shark007 Wrote: I cannot say anything here with certainty.

Ok so I uninstalled the 64 bit advanced back and installed the package with both 32bit and the 64bit codecs and my mkvs are now showing up on the Xbox 360!
MKVs are pixelated at the moment but I've figured that out before so hopefully I can find the solution again. I'm updating this just for anyone else who might be in the same boat as me.

Got it. Just had to select alternate extender on the 64 bit mkv options and all is well. Thanks for the forums, they were very helpful!
I'm also sincerely grateful that I shared the settings, I bought the console in 2014 for the sake of Gears of war 1-3 halo 3-4 Forza gta5 but only now I returned to the game, and began to set everything up