-->> Shark's website <<--

Shark's Help Forum

Search
  Create an account  
[Feature Request] 4 frames thumbnail

Lightbulb 
Is there a possibility to add an option to extract 4 different frames (10%, 25%, 50%, 75% maybe) and make it the thumbnail? XnViewMP Image Viewer has this feature:

[Image: CaBSJkt.png]

(04-11-2022, 08:24 PM)spooky Wrote: Is there a possibility to add an option to extract 4 different frames (10%, 25%, 50%, 75% maybe) and make it the thumbnail? XnViewMP Image Viewer has this feature:

This would be possible to implement, but would require good amount of code.
There are currently other features, that have at a higher priority, so it wouldn't happen in the near future,
but if you put it on the issue tracker, that will make sure I don't forget this request.

(06-03-2022, 01:33 PM)Xanashi Wrote:
(04-11-2022, 08:24 PM)spooky Wrote: Is there a possibility to add an option to extract 4 different frames (10%, 25%, 50%, 75% maybe) and make it the thumbnail? XnViewMP Image Viewer has this feature:

There are currently other features, that have at a higher priority, so it wouldn't happen in the near future,
but if you put it on the issue tracker, that will make sure I don't forget this request.

Hi! Now that the near future from when the post was made is now far behind us, can we dream of having the feature implemented in the (as of nov 2023) near future?

(11-25-2023, 10:07 PM)spooky Wrote:
(06-03-2022, 01:33 PM)Xanashi Wrote:

Hi! Now that the near future from when the post was made is now far behind us, can we dream of having the feature implemented in the (as of nov 2023) near future?

I'll consider it. I still have a handful of things on my todo list that takes priority, but I'll make sure to look into what it would take to get this feature implemented.