-->> Shark's website <<--

Shark's Help Forum

Search
  Create an account  
A BIG ... THANK YOU !! & Possible 3.3.1b1 Bug?

Xanashi ~

So, I did a little further triage on my end here.  FYI:  The large file count & cache size in < 10 hours is because I had loaded 2 folders with the most often used video clip by myself and team into Tools -> Debug & ran it.

I did 2 additional tests:

TEST 1 with v3.3.1 BETA 1
I re-installed this release on my pc.  I set the cache to a new directory and ran the same 2 folders through Debug.  Resulted in similar file count and cache file size as previously shown.

TEST 2 with v3.3.0
I uninstalled the recent BETA, and Installed the previous production release.  Ran the same tests, and the results matched what this BETA release had shown-similar file count with approx 12 GB Cache file size. 

See attached pic.  Maybe everything is running as it should, and perhaps the issue was a somehow corrupted cache from running the previous version for so long ??

I look forward to hearing your thoughts.  Again, just to mention - none of this is causing an issue from what I can tell with the app.
Thanks,
Matt R

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: A BIG ... THANK YOU !! & Possible 3.3.1b1 Bug? - by Mrantz - 05-11-2023, 06:49 AM