-->> Shark's website <<--

Shark's Help Forum

Search
  Create an account  
Recursive mode in cache settings not working.

Hi, its been a long time since I reported this in another thread of another user, and got no response so I'm trying again, this time with my own post.
The recursive mode check is not doing anything apparently. When I check it, then select a drive (yes, root of it and with lots of folders with media only) I immediately get the 0x14 error "indexer found no files with included filetypes in current cache locations". I can assure you that I have files that match the filters.
Permissions are OK in that drive, my user has full control. Will this be fixed sometime?

(10-16-2022, 08:14 PM)Charly Gardel Wrote: Hi, its been a long time since I reported this in another thread of another user, and got no response so I'm trying again, this time with my own post.
The recursive mode check is not doing anything apparently. When I check it, then select a drive (yes, root of it and with lots of folders with media only) I immediately get the 0x14 error "indexer found no files with included filetypes in current cache locations". I can assure you that I have files that match the filters.
Permissions are OK in that drive, my user has full control. Will this be fixed sometime?

The upcoming release will hopefully have a fix for this specific issue, be sure to give it a try, and let me know if it works.