-->> Shark's website <<--

Shark's Help Forum

Search
  Create an account  
Can't rebuild or clear Icaros cache

Hi. I get this error when I try to rebuild the cache: "Indexing Completed: Undetermined result [0x20]", Progress: 0.0 %, Completed: 1/14143, Failed: 0. When I try to clear it, it says that the thumbnail cache is currently in use. Although, the thumbnailer, seemingly, works, thumbnails are loaded and saved in cache, but I need to open the folder and wait for them to load. I activated dynamic cache, I tried to clear windows cache as well, tried to register/unregister the thumbnail provider in the registry, but nothing helped.

(04-18-2022, 03:17 PM)BigBrotherrr Wrote: Hi. I get this error when I try to rebuild the cache: "Indexing Completed: Undetermined result [0x20]", Progress: 0.0 %, Completed: 1/14143, Failed: 0. When I try to clear it, it says that the thumbnail cache is currently in use. Although, the thumbnailer, seemingly, works, thumbnails are loaded and saved in cache, but I need to open the folder and wait for them to load. I activated dynamic cache, I tried to clear windows cache as well, tried to register/unregister the thumbnail provider in the registry, but nothing helped.

Please try clearing the Icaros Cache and updating to the latest beta of Icaros here.
Let me know if that fixes the issue.