-->> Shark's website <<--

Shark's Help Forum

Search
  Create an account  
Wishing You and Yours a Happy New Year !!!

Hey Everyone  !!!  How about this for a change.  I'm posting up a thread here, not to comment on a bug in Icaros, or provide some form of feedback (whether that be negative or positive), or to volunteer some one else's time (Xanashi's) and hard work (Xanashi's) and request a new feature be added to an already GREAT software package.  Adding to that the fact that that I get to use Icaros for, basically free, except for a couple small donations I've sent to Xanashi to say thanks for all the work.  I'm sure I speak for everyone who stops by here to read this, and uses Icaros,  that we all could agree on this... that if we doubled or tripled our donations we might be getting close to a retail price for a piece of software like this sold online.

So, with that said... I wish everyone in here, and especially Xanashi a VERY HAPPY, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR !!!

Xanashi - I stop by here once and a while to see if there are any updates to download, or if there might someones posted question I might be able to answer.  The last couple times, I've haven't noticed any new posts from you with any developments or ideas on any future developments, etc. And I say that, obviously, your forum, your choice and I'm *not* calling you out on this, that not the reason.  I'm posting this because, as I was about to log back out, it dawned on me, that I wonder why none of us have taken note of this, and have taken a minute to write a short message here and just to say.... "Hey... I (or.. we.. if I can speak on behalf of all Icaros users) all hope you're doing ok, and staying healthy and staying well, and staying SANE in these crazy times of COVID, COVID, COVID + everything else !!!!" and to say thanks again for all the hard work on Icaros - every single day does such a great job for me.  So, that's it.  No request, no complaints, and no bugs to report... just wishing you and everyone else here the Very Best in this New Year !!

Regards,
Matt R.

(01-04-2022, 11:52 PM)Mrantz Wrote: Hey Everyone  !!!  How about this for a change.  I'm posting up a thread here, not to comment on a bug in Icaros, or provide some form of feedback (whether that be negative or positive), or to volunteer some one else's time (Xanashi's) and hard work (Xanashi's) and request a new feature be added to an already GREAT software package.  Adding to that the fact that that I get to use Icaros for, basically free, except for a couple small donations I've sent to Xanashi to say thanks for all the work.  I'm sure I speak for everyone who stops by here to read this, and uses Icaros,  that we all could agree on this... that if we doubled or tripled our donations we might be getting close to a retail price for a piece of software like this sold online.

So, with that said... I wish everyone in here, and especially Xanashi a VERY HAPPY, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR !!!

Xanashi - I stop by here once and a while to see if there are any updates to download, or if there might someones posted question I might be able to answer.  The last couple times, I've haven't noticed any new posts from you with any developments or ideas on any future developments, etc. And I say that, obviously, your forum, your choice and I'm *not* calling you out on this, that not the reason.  I'm posting this because, as I was about to log back out, it dawned on me, that I wonder why none of us have taken note of this, and have taken a minute to write a short message here and just to say.... "Hey... I (or.. we.. if I can speak on behalf of all Icaros users) all hope you're doing ok, and staying healthy and staying well, and staying SANE in these crazy times of COVID, COVID, COVID + everything else !!!!" and to say thanks again for all the hard work on Icaros - every single day does such a great job for me.  So, that's it.  No request, no complaints, and no bugs to report... just wishing you and everyone else here the Very Best in this New Year !!

Regards,
Matt R.

Dear Matt,

Even though I'm just answering now, so long after you originally posted this, I wanted to say, that I did read your post on the day that you posted it,
and it meant the world to me. I can't thank you enough for such a wonderful message. <3

As I described in the latest release post, I've been having a rough time these past 7 months, but it is slowly getting better now. 
With that said, I am luckily physically healthy, it's just a lifelong mental disorder that decided to flare up and put me in my place. 
And as a result I have been even more radio silent than usual. :D

But your post was definitely a wonderful new years gift. Absolutely made my day. <3
And your help in the forum is also very highly appreciated!

I hope you will continue to enjoy Icaros for years to come.
And I hope you too have a happy, healthy and prosperous year, Matt! (And everyone else reading this post. ;)

Kind regards,
Xanashi